Friday, March 15, 2013

Help me out!

Hello, blogland...
Does anyone still read this?

I am in the process of fixing up my basement and the girls' bedroom, and I have a quick question...
We just painted the flesh-colored walls a pretty, Candice Olson-approved gray (Stonington Gray). Now, I want some happy, colorful curtains since this space will be where the kids do most of their playing and I do most of my crafting.

Which of these two do you like best?


(both curtains from Target)
(the gray in the 1st picture is more accurate)

I may or may not take your advice. And Christian is currently out of town, so he still needs to add his opinion. I have a favorite, but it changes from time to time.

Since the end product is probably miles away, I'll post an update as soon as I pick the curtains.

8 comments:

Jodie said...

yellow! And I still read. :)

Lindsey said...

Definitely the yellow...and I still read too :)

Tiffani said...

Yellow... all the way!

Amy said...

I say yellow too! I guess it is the depressed Washingtonian in me that craves a splash of sun!

Robin V said...

Definitely the yellow. Looks great!

emily said...

they both look great, but I love the contrast of the yellow. I have a yellow and gray room, so I might be a little biased too.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I love your blog! Call me the odd one out but I like the black and white with color in the pictures or painints you put on the wall. But both are nice. It will be fun to see what you choose.

AnnaBanana said...

yellow. totally! miss ya!!