Thursday, November 10, 2011

She's so vain!

Rachel would be the first to tell you that's she's a pretty girl with pretty hair. She isn't one bit shy is that area :) Her long hair had become a bit inconvenient--what with all the food and toys that regular got caught up in it. We decided that after Halloween (we needed long hair for her Cinderella look) we'd get it cut. Fortunately, it was long enough (with inches to spare) to donate to locks of love.

Here is the "before":

The "during":

And a few "After" shots:
I kind of love it!

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

It's still pretty long after getting so much cut off! It's beautiful. I didn't realize her hair was that long. Natalie's is getting looooong too.

Robin V said...

I kind of love it, too!

val m said...

I love it!! She is beautiful!! My girls were talking just the other day about how soft and silky her hair is!!!

Adam Green said...

I love it!! She's a beautiful girl with very beautiful hair!

Kasey said...

Wow, her hair was really long! I think it's a cute hair cut!

Annelise said...

She is so pretty.

Stephanie said...

She's still a pretty girl with pretty hair! I love that cut on pretty little girls!