Monday, August 15, 2011

Ode to Dana


This is my sister, Dana.

Dana is almost 18, and starting her senior year of high school this fall. She was in Kindergarten when I left for college. I really don't get to see her very often (maybe once a year, if I'm lucky), so one of my favorite things about my summer trip was getting to spend a week with her.
She's sort of the brown-eyed, brown-haired, way cooler version of me, minus 13 years.

One thing I like about Dana is that she doesn't let a silly thing like standing in a lake stop her from texting with her friends.

And I like that she makes awesome silly faces, behaves like a kid,

and happens to like my kids.

Even goats love her.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree with it all, except maybe the cooler than you part :) ! I think both you girls are pretty awesome!

DeAnn said...

She does look a lot like you!