Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Dance

It's done! It's done!

I finally finished the bathroom! (And it looks pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. Which I do.)

And here it is (in all its regular camera-glory. No natural light ever reaches this room, and its really small, so getting a good picture is REALLY hard. You'll just have to stop by and see it in person)

Molding--done (and it makes such a difference!)

Mirror--framed (only took me three tries--I kept using the wrong adhesive! Note to self: use white bathroom silicone)

Accessories--thank you Target, Goodwill, and spray paint. (And Deseret Book, although I'm not sure the bathroom is the best place for the temple picture, so it might find a home elsewhere)

New sink and faucet, painted cabinet, repaired toilet, green (Cyprus Grass, by Glidden) paint copied from House of Smiths...


It all adds up to a happy wife :)
(and seriously, I'm so glad that when I get home from vacation, I'll have one less project staring me in the face)


2 comments:

Jess said...

Where is the picture? Although we do need to come and see it in person. =)

Robyn said...

Hannah posted this on accident! I'm still waiting on good pictures, because its such an ackward space!