Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dude, my friends are crazy!

When you open your house to throw a party for the Greens, fun (and silliness) ensues...

The Bishop and Christian get cozy...
Christian and the Bishop pretend to be thugs...
Cute babies and laughter...
Two of the cutest girls ever...
Um...
What a doll!

The doll's Mom...
Hey, look--normal people!
The hostess with the mostest... (Jessica, in purple)
The photographer...(Well, at least she can take great pictures of other people...)
Hi, Val!
Aaron (with a bowl on his head) vs. Stevensen
Girls vs. Stevensen (They sure look happy to shoot him)(FYI: Stevensen is one of the two Haitian boys from my Sunday School class,
and one of hte many reasons I will miss teaching that class. When I met him a year ago, he spoke almost no English at all.)

Nice, Nathan. I guess its hard to be polite when there so much good food.
Aw, sweet, right? Nope. Rather than a kiss, he licked my face!
Thanks, Kzoo, for a fabulous three years, and fabulous parties. Give me a reason to make the drive and come visit!

2 comments:

val m said...

Ahhhhh!! I miss you!! The pictures of Christian and bishop are priceless!! Love them!! Cute pictures of the wonderful people of Kalamazoo 1st ward!! Are you coming back to Galesburg soon???? Please!!!

Green's said...

Ohhh, I miss all those people! Thanks for sharing pix - it was fun to see how the kids have grown up since we left.