Friday, December 17, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

Merry Christmas!
We've actually had our tree up for 2 weeks already, and this year I got my way--with white lights! I love it! Christian did something else really nice for me...He built an 8 inch stand for the tree, so its taller. I love it because it helps fill up the room. The girls loved helping, too.
I really love our tree, and one of my favorite things about it is that nearly everything (ornaments, tree skirt, garland) is homemade. My friend hosted an ornament exchange party a few weeks ago, and my talented friends made some beautiful ornaments. I made these cute plaques made from paint sticks, spray paint, and printables (I stole the idea from this site).

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Nice idea with the tree stand!

Adam Green said...

I love the family picture!