Wednesday, November 10, 2010

worker-man wannabe


There's a new home being built just around the corner from me. My boys love to watch the trucks and hear the loud equipment, especially when the big wood chippers were cutting down trees on the lot. Nathan and Aaron both say they want to be unspecified "worker-men" when they grow up. I love it because they can be amused for hours just watching men work. When the carpet guys were here, my boys sat and watched for hours. I just thought it was adorable. Funny, but they aren't quite as interested in watching me do housework :)

2 comments:

Adam Green said...

I love it! I remember doing that with Joshua and Jacob when we lived in Huntsville.

DeAnn said...

Maybe Isaac will experience that if anyone ever builds next to us. We had construction in Indiana but the girls didn't seem to care.