Thursday, October 28, 2010

twinners!

My good friend and Sister-in-law, Marcy, had twin boys last Spring. Being the super with-it crafter that I am, I hurried up and, 6-ish months later, made these name signs and matching picture frame. I found this adorable paper kit for boys, and it had images of everything boys like to get into (robots, superheros, cowboys, animals, sports, outer space, etc.). Since Marcy didn't have a theme for her boys, I used as many different images as I could. The K is one of my favorites--Superman!

5 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

Adorable! So talented you are.

Catherine Faux said...

Hey that's really good...am I your friend?

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

You're totally my friend! Do you want some, too? Marcy had to call me up and beg...I'm too dense to do nice things for other people on my own, apparently :)

Marcy said...

I LOVE them!!! The names are hanging on the walls above their beds, but I haven't gotten the picture frame hung yet...mostly because I haven't figured out what pictures to put in them! You amaze me!!!