Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not so summer blues-y

In that last post, I forgot to mention that this summer we also...

...visited the animals and rides at the local county fair...
...found a new beach...
...kept up with piano lessons despite the constant whining (When can I quit, Mom?)...

...attending and ocassionally taught a weekly ASL kids' class...

...visited the YMCA on a mostly weekly basis for Mom's workout and a family swim (and Aaron is getting more comfortable swimming on his own with a floaty)...

...and we're down to less than 2 weeks of summer break, trying to enjoy every day we have left. I'm feeling better, because I'm pretty sure we've had a great summer!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...You have such cute kids!

DeAnn said...

How come visiting us got mentioned in the blues one? :) That beach looks fun! So does the fair. I deprived my kids of that this year (and most years).

Robyn said...

DeAnn...only because of my attitude! I thought we'd have a tough summer, but as I listed everything we did, I thought--if the kids are crabby, its not my fault, because we've done cool things!

Sherilyn said...

Looks like fun! :)