Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting Room Fun...

We're here at U of M hospital in Ann Arbor - waiting for Rachel to go into surgery. The surgery was scheduled for 11:00 and we were told to arrive by 10:00. After getting here at 9:40, here it is approaching 12:30 and still waiting. The staff here has been very helpful - giving Rachel craft projects and sharing toys...

Rachel made us all crowns...
Rachel pretended I was her teddy bear (if only I had my pink bear costume with me...)

Me pretending Rachel is my teddy bear - she makes a good teddy bear...

Rachel showing off where the doctor marked correct ear for surgery - she liked having mother approved drawing on skin...
Rachel showing off her crown...

(The doctor just came in and told us he's ready...)

3 comments:

Adam Green said...

Good luck Rachel!!

Kasey Hunt said...

Love the crowns! Keeping Rachel and your family in my prayers!

DeAnn said...

What a trooper! I hope it all went/goes well.