Friday, June 25, 2010

Kidnet

I am putting together a new blog for my kids--It will provide kid friendly links to games, videos, and a playlist. I am making it for my kids, so they can have access to internet material without browsing on their own and wandering onto inappropriate sites. It is a work in progress, and mainly for my kids, and it will be completely private. If you are interested in checking it out, here is the link. You can access it for a few days until I make it private. Then, if you are interested, e-mail me and I can give you access. Just wanted to let you know what I am working on!

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a great idea! I have all of Maya's websites that she likes saved as book marks, but this is a good way to have fun videos for them to watch, too.

Nancy said...

The following website is a gold mine of quality for all ages. www.yourchildlearns.com I use it for the geography puzzles, the castle puzzles, and the Medieval times. The programs for younger kids are great, too.

Sherilyn said...

What a fun idea. I like it. The Friend magazine has a website, too, at lds.org under Gospel Library and then Magazines and then Friend, in case you're interested. I haven't really ever used it except to play their memory game once (loved the built-in hints) :) but I know it's there. Enjoy! :)

Robyn said...

Thanks! I'll check those out!

Joyous said...

I'd love to be invited, Robyn! I really like what you've put together.