Friday, June 25, 2010

Fantastic 5

Guess who's 5? This year he shared the big day with Father's Day, so we celebrated a day early. We spent the morning doing our usual game of Ultimate Frisbee, and Nathan played with a friend at the park. Then we came home for presents, which included....a bike! Which is awesome, because lately he has been using Rachel's, and we thought it was time for him to ride something that isn't pink. After some time testing out the new bike, we took the kids to Toy Story 3. We almost never take the kids to the movie theater, but they did really well, and I completely loved the movie. Probably the best I've seen all year. That night we have a Toy Story themed cake.Nathan is a sunny, happy kid--He makes friends easily and is probably the most likely of all my kids to spontaneously give me a hug. I can't believe he's old enough for Kindergarten! He was only a few months old when we left Utah...

Here are a few of my favorite picts through the years...

3 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

Happy b-day Nathan!

Sherilyn said...

Sounds like a fun day!

DeAnn said...

I love that 5 cake! Now your kids are 7,6,5...:)