Sunday, March 7, 2010

New places, same old faces

Don't they look happy? This is a post-vacation picture of some very exhausted kids. So where did we go?
To Ohio, of course, to visit Jonathan and DeAnn, and see their new house. I didn't get a picture of the house, but I did get a few nice shots of the nearby nuclear power plant (aka the "cloud maker"). Cute, huh?
It is so nice to have family near enough to travel to for a weekend. The kids played hard, while the adults did a little work around the houses (wall-mounted the tv and, ummm....very little else). DeAnn and I got to go to the movies and running at the Y, and we all had a date night thanks to 2 very brave babysitters. Good times had by all. Oh, and we love the brand-spanking new house.







Ooops...no pictures of the boys! Guess we'll have to go again soon...

9 comments:

Jennie and Adam said...

we missed you guys yesterday! Glad you had a good time!

Adam Green said...

How could you possibly think of having fun without us?! We'll have to meet in Ohio soon.

DeAnn said...

It was a fun visit. Jonathan and I will graph the basement and I'll bring it to you in April.

val m said...

Sounds like a fun trip!! We went to visit family too!! I was blessed with the stomach flu on the way home- a lasting memory!!

Stanley said...

that was so neat to see. Love you all
Daddy

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Sounds so fun! Good picture, Robyn

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Looks like a fun trip. And you look totally cute.

DADDY said...

I just love to look at the love of my life, It is my grandchildren. Everyone of you is so precious. I love you, even the boys without pictures. I miss you so much. I am excited about the schooling
Love you
Daddy, Grandpa Green