Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm alive! I promise!

I know, I know...its been nearly two weeks since my last post, and we really do have a lot going on, but none of it is ready for a finished post. I am redoing the kids' bathroom and Christian is helping me build a table to for our entry hall. Hopefully I'll have pictures of both projects by this weekend.
Unfortunately, I have also had to deal with migraines this week. I don't generally have problems with headaches, but they're getting bad and they're really slowing me down. So, again, hopefully by this week I'll be done with this, too.
More to come!

3 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

Projects are fun! Can't wait to see the final product. Headaches are the worst. I hope they are gone by now!

DeAnn said...

Can't wait to see it--we'll be there in person in a week and a day!

Amy said...

When I read that you weren't feeling well, I immediately thought "I need to take dinner to them!" Then I remembered that I live 2185.2 miles away (or 31 hrs and 58 minutes if you prefer). I hope you feel better soon!