Monday, February 22, 2010

Laundry and/or dishes

...This is the chore that never ends! Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started doing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue doing it forever just because...

...This is the chore that never ends! Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started doing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue doing it forever just because...

...This is the chore that never ends! Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started doing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue doing it forever just because...

...This is the chore that never ends! Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started doing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue doing it forever just because...


How can I make it stop?!

6 comments:

Frau Magister said...

I stopped doing the dishes when the dishwasher stopped working. Unfortunately it's not a very sustainable solution.

Kasey Hunt said...

Cute, cute to put it to a song!! I don't have a solution for you! I enjoy doing laundry actually!!

Robyn said...

I borrowed the song from an old PBS show...Lambchop's Play-along. Anyone remember it?

val m said...

Yes I remember the song!!! Once we went with the scouts to Lagoon and they sang it all the way home!! We lived 90 minutes away!!!!! It really was the song that never ends! Ahhhhh the chores - they never do end!!!! I am trying to get caught up and then it does something like snow and I have to spend a LONG time out shoveling!! I guess if it wasn't snow it would be yard work!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I've been thinking of calling the laundry fairy. She comes in the middle of the night and finishes all the laundry and puts it away while you're sleeping. She's so small she doesn't wake anyone up. She also leaves chocolate that speeds up your metabolism so you lose weight faster and magic jeans that make you look taller.

Natalie said...

I watched Lamb Chop's Play Along when we lived in Wisconsin.