Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Hairy Situation

Have I mentioned that Hannah has a crush on her teacher? She says he's a rock star. Over Christmas break she asked to cut her hair short so she could surprise him when she went back to school. I told her guys never noticed a new haircut. She said that he's noticed when another girl in class had a new haircut, so there went that argument! Anyway, we seem to struggle to keep her hair brushed and nice looking when its long, so I didn't really mind going short again. Because I'm a cheapskate, I cut it myself. And...it looked awful. There was about a two inch difference between the front and back, but because it was so short I didn't trust myself to fix it. She wore it like that for a few days before I couldn't stand it anymore and had to take her to a professional to get it fixed! Now I think its pretty cute--she looks so grown up!

(Also, check out her clip--I found a new way to make felt flower clips and I like it much better. Check it out here.)

Speaking of cute girls, this morning on our way to church I had to take a quick photo of Rachel (I'm in love with her outfit--can you believe I got her sweater for $4?!!!)Hannah needed to get in the picture...Which led to this bit of cute-sister-ly-ness...And then to this...

9 comments:

val m said...

Her hair really is darling! They are cuties!!

DeAnn said...

So...did she get her compliment?! My friends and I all want to know. :)

Christian said...

Yup, she did!

Kasey Hunt said...

Very cute. Robyn I think you should start a craft night!! You have the best ideas.

Catherine Faux said...

haha I love the pictures! I also love Hannah's hair. What cute girls you have. ps I've had crushes on many a teacher.

Amy said...

Oh what cute girls you have! Good job on getting that adorable sweater for $4! I love great deals on truly cute stuff.

Alexia said...

those skirts the girls are wearing are so cute!

Stanley said...

I just love to see the kids, they are beautiful and happy thanks for being one of the most perfect moms on the planet

Sonja said...

I love the haircut!