Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm taking some time while the kids play with their Christmas haul to update my blog. I've added some new friends to my bloglist, and I started labeling the blog posts so they are easier to search (although it will take me a while to get to all of them). Why, you ask, would you want to search my blog? Mostly because I have some fabulous recipes posted throughout, or you might be interested in Rachel's story and her deaf issues, but also--because I'm realizing as I read through all my old posts, that this blog is pretty funny...occassionally. You have to search for it. Maybe I should label the funny ones for ya'll--like a laugh-track.
But seriously, I've had some people ask for recipes (brownies, anyone?) and they are now under the food label.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I want to try making the rolls sometime. Maybe I can get a tutorial when you come visit us. In my new bigger kitchen.