Saturday, October 24, 2009

a special friend

What's with all the ladybugs? My kids counted 17 on our living room windows (inside and out).
Rachel thought they were pretty cute. She adopted one and gave it the best (and last) 20 minutes of its life. She has this little problem with squishing her pets (who remembers her pet worm? She played with that thing at least an hour after she killed it!)--which is one reason why we'll never have a dog.
In other news, check out the gorgeous view out our living room window. It's like living in a tree house. I love fall colors!

3 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

Beautiful view. Yes,lady bugs are awful this time of year.

val m said...

Beautiful Views!!! I just love fall!!!!

Dan and Holly said...

I'm not a fan of ladybugs, we went on a ride last year in Wisconsin and got swarmed by them. Really, I've never seen so many ladybugs in my life. P.S. I'm glad you found my blog-it's fun to see yours now!