Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go Cougars!

Since moving out East, Christian has been on a mission--to find some way to watch BYU football! Last weekend we invited ourselves over to our friends' home for a swim/bbq/game party and had a blast. Of course, I didn't take pictures, but Valerie did, and you can see them at her blog, here. (oops, sorry, I forgot her blog is private! So no picts :( )

I also started an ASL class at the local community college this week. I've been putting it off for 5 years because I didn't think I could take a class with so many kids at home, but with the girls in school all day, it seemed like a good time to start. My friend Cosette is watching the boys while I'm in class. I haven't been to school in 6-ish years, so I was excited and nervous, but was comforted as I walked in the front doors to see something familiar--a blue banner with a cougar on it! Go Cougs! (BYU or KVCC).

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Her blog is private so I can't see the pictures. :) I have been on the same mission! And I invited us over to our friends' house. I want to get The Mtn someday.