Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Being Braggy

A few months ago I hinted at a project I was working on, an idea borrowed from DeAnn's Super Saturday and transformed in my imagination to something much more complicated. After approximately 9 months of work (and procrastination), it is finally done, and I'm here to brag about it.

The growth chart:


Hannah helped with the instalation. We put it in our hall, just across from the kids' school pictures and our bedroom door, so I can see it first thing every morning (it makes me happy!):
Close-up:
And the kids, testing it out:Yay! I finally finished something!

9 comments:

Katie said...

it's beautiful! good job!!

DeAnn said...

It's amazing! I've never hung mine...sad.

val m said...

Great Job!! You are an excellent painter!! I love seeing how fast the grow, it makes me realize why I am always needing to buy more clothes for them!

Annelise said...

So adorable!!! You are such a great artist!

Kasey Hunt said...

Beautiful work!! What a great idea.

Sabrina said...

Very nice! I agree with your friend, great idea.

THE GREEN MandMS said...

it looks very nice

Robyn said...

Thanks, everyone!

DADDY said...

wow, that is really neat and fun, I just love seeing the kids