Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aaron's special day

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Hard to believe its been two years...
for all the gory details, check out our archive.

Aaron was actually born on his due date. He was a gorgeous little guy with lots of blonde hair. I realized, however, that as I switched computers I've misplaced most of his baby pictures, so you'll have to use your imagination...

Aaron may still not really *get* the concept of birthdays, but he definitely understands cake...He was a good little helper......while I put together his snake-cupcake-cake.Then we invited over a few neighborhood kids to share the goodies...Then for the gifts....and playing with a new soccer ball and net...Another shot of Aaron in his princess dress....And finally, we ended the day by inviting ourselves over to our new friends, the Rowley's, place to watch the BYU/Tulane game, and both dressed up for the occasion. Yay Cougars!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I feel like I was there. What a happy family. Love those Cougars!

DeAnn said...

Cute CCC. I don't really think it's a cakewreck. Happy Birthday Aaron!!

val m said...

HE is such a little cutie!!! Happy Birthday Aaron!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Aaron! I am so sorry that his birthday card didn't make it on time. I thought I had sent it and then found it on the "to do" pile this morning. Not to fear, it is in the mail! Give him our love!

Jennie and Adam said...

I think my favorite part of the post are the pictures of the princess tutu--he's going to love those photos when he's 15!

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday! I love his choice of outfit for the day. Way too cute!

Teresa said...

I LOVE the princess dress. My 19 mos old loves to dress like his older sister in tutu's and what not. They're so cute. Fun to see your blog. Hope you are well!