Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Massive Vacation Post, part 2

Same events, more pictures :)

From the family pool party:
Andrew
Catherine
Aaron and Daddy
Rachel
Leland and Jacob
Spencer
Belle, the horse

Meeting long-lost family members:


This is my Mom, brother Kevin, Sister Dana, cousin Shelly, and her husband Jacob
My Mom and her brother (my uncle) Albert and his wife, Becky
Christian, his brother Jonathan, and their Grandma Green and assorted cousins
Aaron with cousins Naomi and Gabriel
studly brother Kevin

Christian with his Grandma Green at the Salem Day's Parade

Rachel on Dana
Dana and Hannah (isn't my sister a cutie?)
Grandpa with my boys

Stinking-cute kids (mine and others):



Aaron belted to a chair for time-out...and loving it.

Jacob

Apparently my son has rebelled against normal smiling pictures...

3 comments:

Jennie and Adam said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the anything-but-a-smile faces on Nathan :)

Sabrina said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. Your kids are getting so big and cute. Good luck with the start of school.

Heather said...

I cannot believe how grown up your kids are!!! I am so sorry we couldn't make it to UT to see you all while you were there, however seeing how busy you were, not sure you coulda fit us in anyway!
You all look great! We really miss you guys!