Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good times

This was one of those days...a trip to the dentist with 4 kids in tow, no neighborhood friends available to play when we got home, and it was hot and muggy. But I had one of those moments, when the kids were playing on the slip'n slide and Aaron was running around in his diaper showing off his adorable belly, when I realize just how much I love my kids. I probably complain about them more than I talk about the good stuff, so I thought blogland should know that I really do love my kids.

6 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

I look at it, as a cycle. I complain/vent, feel bad, then I enjoy them, love them, then I'll get annoyed, complain/vent, etc!!! :)

Marcy said...

We love your kids also.

Nancy said...

We can tell you love them from the blogs.

Heather said...

Robyn, you are so NORMAL!!! I love my kids being around even though they drive me nuts almost daily =) All 5 of them have their own individual moments and a few collective moments each day. I get little sleep with a 2 month, 20 month and 3 1/2 yr old, but somehow it always works out. If you didn't love/care about them you wouldn't involve them (good and bad) in you blog life. Isn't this a few moments to escape... step back and recount the beauty, excitement and laughter that you encounter daily with the ones you love? We can see how much you care in all you do for and with your family, friends and those around you. Keep it up, keep sharing and definately keep finding humor in the frustrating world around you =)

Robyn said...

Thanks, Heather for reading and commenting--you should start a blog!

Heather said...

Too, busy =)

Actually, I could find the time, but I enjoy my sleep too much right now.