Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think my kids belong here...

Rachel and Hannah both had field trips to the zoo in May--Christian went as Rachel's chaperone, and I took the boys and met up with the others when we could. The kids weren't at all shy about feeding and petting the giraffes, (drawing by Hannah)

they loved the train ride to the Wild Africa exhibit, but Rachel said her favorite animal was the bunny she chased. (Drawing by Rachel)

Here's Hannah, playing a massive game of Duck, Duck, Goose, with her classmates.

3 comments:

Randy, Ally, and Wes said...

That looks so fun. I can't wait for Wes to be old enough to take to the zoo! Oh, and there is a billboard here in Orem of a girl dressed up in a princess dress to go to Disneyland . . . and she looks like she should be your daughter!

val m said...

What fun photos!! I love the drawings that the girls made, they are priceless! We went to a minor league ball game for Tia's field trip - it was fun, cold and loud - but mostly fun!

Joyous said...

I really like the girls' artwork. That's fun that Christian was able to be a chaperone for a field trip.