Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morning Recap

After a rough night (up from 12-3-ish with Hannah/Nathan/Rachel), we got up early (yay!), let the kids eat breakfast on the back deck watching the moon, and sent Hannah off to school...I took the kids to Target before Rachel's doctor's appt, where she tripped and slammed her face on the ground, spilling enough blood on herself, the floor, and me (down my shirt even) to warrant a witness report/write up with the management...Then corralled 3 kids in the doctor's office (Nathan kept taking the little black covers for the ear-checker thing out of their case, Aaron knocked over the garbage can 5 times) were we found out that growing pains are real and she seriously needs Miralax. How's your morning?

7 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

OMG!! I'm so sorry. We're we too much for your kids last night??? I hope Rachel is okay. Did she need stitches? Was it just a cut, or did she bite her mouth? You need a vacation! You can come with me to my sister's game tomorrow. Tell Christian to take the day off so you can get away with me! I'm leaving tomorrow around 11:00.

Catherine Faux said...

Sounds like my morning...except for the Hannah/Rachel/Nathan/Aaron part. We did go to Target to look at toys (on of our favorite things to do) and take advantage of some sweet deals on hair things. Target is my bane. Sorry to hear about all of the craziness. We have you for Christmas this year so I am trying to think of something especially cool to brighten your Christmas morning.

Amy said...

That is such a sad story! I hope things go better tomorrow!

val m said...

Sorry you had such a rough day!! I know I don't live really close by, but you can always drop your kids off here if you have an appointment!

DeAnn said...

Craziness! I hate waiting in doctor's offices. My kids always get into stuff too.
No wonder you needed a nap. I hope today is better.

Robyn said...

Oh, I need naps even on good days!

Joyous said...

Oh, that's awful. Definitely trumps anything I could possibly come up with. Hurray for Robyn!