Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol

I'm going to post Idol predictions again because I actually feel strongly about last night. Michael Sarver will go home--too bad the only guy on the show who actually wants to sing country has to go home after country night, but that's how it is. I'm usually a country fan, but the thing about country music is that a lot of it is just no good--boring and hokey, really. And he seems like the boring, hokey kind of country singer. Otherwise, my usual favorites did really well--Danny, Anoop, Kris, and the local flavor, Matt Giraud. I liked Alexis and Meaghan, but they weren't great last night. Adam is just plain weird, and has way more confidence than he deserves.
Speaking of Idol, I love Brooke White's new single--check it out in the link on the sidebar.

1 comment:

Kasey Hunt said...

I thought the girl who was in the hospital with the flu who sang walking after midnight was awesome! I love her tone and voice. And yes, I'm all for the local k-zoo boy. He gave me goose bumps!