Monday, February 16, 2009

It must be magic...and the "4 Phases of Chocolate" (by Christian)

I'm loved. I've had ear problems for a couple of weeks - pressure in my left ear. At night it sometimes seems painful; during the day I can't hear much out of that ear. A special person in my life (he or she would like to remain anonymous) was thoughtful enough to purchase a bottle of Murine earigate ear cleansing system to clean my ear and help me feel better. Unfortunately, although the 100 mL bottle cost over $10, it seemed pretty weak. I checked the bottle for the ingredients and discovered that the "100% hypoallergenic and natural" solution had but one ingredient: isotonic, desalinated, 100% natural-source sea water.

Who knew - bottle it with a fancy cap, call it magic, and you to0 can sell a half a cup of water for $10.

On an unrelated note, here's a preview of "4 Phases of Chocolate" (Only available as a complete set...)

We made chocolate mousse for Valentine's Day and, as is plainly evident, Aaron was firmly among the 4 of our children who loved it.

7 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

Love the chocolate face!!

Natalie said...

I didn't realize you had posted last week...sometimes I miss it on my blog list. I'll have to keep better track. I was just thinking today that I wanted to read a Robyn post again. Hope you guys are well--miss you!

DeAnn said...

that was supposed to say DeAnn...

Joyous said...

I love how Aaron looks exactly like Christian . . . except with no glasses, blond hair, and a bit of Robyn about the eyes and nose. And the chocolate on the face could probably go with either Aaron, Christian, or Robyn, right?

Tiffani said...

I love these pics of Aaron... it is so fun to watch them just devoure something like that! So fun to keep in touch with you... yeah for blogging!

Sonja said...

What a cute chocolate face!

The Kelley Family said...

Ha Ha! I love your little magic bottle!