Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chocolate-free


Hold me accountable--for the month of August, I've decided to avoid all chocolate. Its my biggest weakness, and I rarely go a day without some kind of chocolate. So, as an exercise in self-control (and an attempt to not sabotage my regular exercise) I'm going to break the habit...for a month at least.
In September, I'm planning on making my from-scratch chocolate-peanut butter-nutella brownies (thanks for the recipe, Sarah), the brownies that are responsible for at least 5lbs of weight gain during my pregnancy with Rachel. How's that for planning ahead?

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

good luck and i'll be there for some of those brownies!

Tiffani said...

You go girl.. and the fact that you have your first chocolate experience planned when your done.. a girl after my own heart!

Amy and Troy said...

That would be SO hard for me, but good luck to you! Keep your eye on the prize...or maybe not, the brownies might tempt you if you think about them too much :)

Catherine Faux said...

Wow and good luck. My weakness is candy. I've tried to give that up loads of times. It's hard though when every grocery store I go to has shelves devoted to candy. mmmm candy!