Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tag...this might be fun

At the risk of having Christian teasing me, I'm taking Amy's suggestion for a tag: Memory Lane...the tag that gets everyone involved.
Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Randy and Ally said...

I remember doing completely ridiculous but fun things with you freshman year . . . like staying up late eating dove chocolate and making princess crowns we downloaded off the Disney website . . . then dressing up in formals to model our royal hotness :o)

Robyn said...

I totally remember that!

Tiffani said...

I remember when I first moved into the ward and I invited you over to my house to sleep over... you were my first friend! :)

Amy said...

Wow, so many memories to choose from. Well, let's see... I remember going to your apartment for Sunday dinner. Christian was there, but you two weren't a couple yet. I remember feeling totally in awe of how much fun you were having in college! I also remember having lunch together on the grass in front of the JSB. Thanks for being my friend and sister!

Catherine Faux said...

I remember the night you got engaged. we were all upstairs peeping out the windows, stealing glances at you. (You were really pretty by the way)We all knew Christian was going to ask you to marry him, but no one knew what you'd say.

Brian said...

I remember buliding houses for Sylvainan Families out of floor tiles and the like. Also Skyfire (the Autobot) hanging out with Barbie.