Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally done!


I started this quilt for Rachel last February, and I finally finished it! It doesn't look anything like what I intended, but I feel pretty good about it--and I think Rachel is pleased.Check out the fabric on the back--Christian picked it out. He loved it, but I said I wouldn't use it on the front. (It says, "I heart Daddy, I heart Mommy..."). Rachel enjoyed reading it tonight before going to bed! Christian says he wants these blankets to last until their college dorm!

4 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

Robyn! It looks SO great! I am very impressed! Is Hannah eagerly awaiting hers?

DeAnn said...

It looks fantastic! I made really easy throw pillows at a super saturday. we'll have to make some next time i come.

Robyn said...

Hannah is a little upset that her blanket isn't done already--at this rate, I'll be lucky to have it done by her birthday!
DeAnn--I totally forgot about the Super Saturday--Did you have lots of fun?

Randy and Ally said...

Robyn, you are so talented!! It turned out beautiful.