Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Design!

I asked Christian to help me re-design the blog--didn't he do a great job! And it only took him a couple of minutes. We're still working out a few details, but I'm glad to get rid of the intense green background!
I have to confess, I'm a blog junkie. I love to read blogs, I check them daily or more, and I write new posts in my head (and then forget to actually post them). I think I posted too many times last week-- I should have spaced them out more because I love comments!
Have a great week everybody, and happy birthday to Debbie, Amy, Bethany, and, oh yeah, me.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! As soon as I figure out the whole digiscrapbooking thing I'll have to get my blog looking cuter too. Happy Birthday on Thursday!

Jared said...

only took a couple of minutes? . . . it took me much longer I think

Robyn said...

Sarah, don't you recognize it? Doesn't it look familiar?

Joyous said...

The blog looks great, though honestly I liked the green, too. :) Maybe when you come to visit you can teach me a little about blog design . . . and Joey and I would love to hear about all of Christian's travels and about your weeks of being SuperMom.

Christian said...

Just to clarify, Christian and I stole our blog design from our good friends, the Kelleys. We got frustrated trying to set up our own design and decided to be clever and use the friendly "copy and paste" tool. And it worked quite well!

Jared said...

share and share alike . . .

DeAnn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (yesterday)

Adam Green said...

I love your blog!! How did you get the tunes? Happy Birthday.