Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hottie Hot


I mentioned before that I have a really hard time getting good pictures of Hannah.
She asked me the other day to let her use my make-up so she could look "hottie hot" (way too much Disney channel). Just for fun, I let her play around with my stuff. She used lipstick on her forehead, blush as eyeshadow and vice versa, and sparkles everywhere. Afterwards, I tried to fix it. She wanted me to do her hair, as well (without too many screams, this time). So here are the "after" shots. (Honestly, where did she come from?)

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Can't wait til she's 16!

Jodie said...

She is so darling!

Tiffani said...

She is a hottie hot hottie! :) You are going to have your hands full... good luck!

Robyn said...

She likes to do her make-up like one of those pageant queens... a little scary!

BeccaJane said...

Pretty girl! Thanks for the blog comments lately! So fun! Your family is so cute, I think you're a great mom to handle all of that! I can barely handle one kid!