Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home

He's back! Finally!
The kids are thrilled to have him back, although Aaron doesn't remember him. Christian was sick of foreign food, so we invited the Elders over and cooked up a fabulous meal. He's not going back to work for a few days, so we can make up for some lost time (and yardwork).
I made it on my own for a month! (And he's not allowed to travel like that again unless I'm with him). I really didn't think I could do it, so maybe I'm becoming a better Mom.

2 comments:

The Christoffersen Family said...

I am so glad Christian made it home to you safe and sound! What a crazy month you've had! But girl-you have got to start giving yourself more credit!! You are a GREAT mom!!! Miss you!!!

DeAnn said...

I know the Lord gives us the strength to do the things we need to do. Christian is lucky to have you!!