Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bright City Lights and Electronic Toilets

If you'll look closely, you'll notice that it has a gender specific rinse cycle as well as a dry cycle - only the best in Chang Won, Korea. Our last stop in Gyeongju was quiet and peaceful with a beautiful view. Chang Won is more of an industrial city so here we get the bright lights and colorful night life.Yesterday we stopped for lunch and had similar food to the day before - grilled beef and vegetables, right at the table. However, this time the table was low to the ground. As you can probably tell, my ever increasing girth kept me from properly enjoying the experience. To top it off, I couldn't even put my legs under the table because of the hot coals in the pan in the center of the table. The food was stiil good though.... Korea uses a lot of cameras to catch people who violate traffic laws. Instead of a radar detector or something like that, our host uses a GPS unit that calls out the positions of the cameras. He calls it his "secretary". It will even announce spots where police officers will typically hide with their own cameras.
I've been really impressed by how beautiful Korea is. This was taken as we were driving from Ulsan to Busan. Wherever we are there are nice green hills, and many lakes and rivers.

2 comments:

BeccaJane said...

You're killing me, really! Could you stop with the Korea pics already?!? :)
If you lived closer, I'd ask you to pick us up a bunch of stuff! Lucky for you that you live far away from Utah, huh!!
Robyn, I hope you're surviving okay, I'm glad your sister could come help, I know DeAnn wished she could have come.

The Green M&Ms said...

Every house needs a toilet like that. LOL