Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a quickie


A week ago we celebrated the first new episode of "The Office" with a little party--balloons, our favorite diet soda, and one cookie each. Tonight its on again!
Aaron is sleeping through the night, and so am I. So much easier than I expected! He is also weaning himself off breast milk. He's only 7 months, so I have mixed feelings, but he was absolutely no interest in nursing.
Christian leaves this Sunday for 4 weeks, and I'm starting to panic. What am I going to do on my own for that long!!!!!???? Many thanks to my sister, Dana, who is going to skip part of her 8th grade standardized testing to help me out for a few days...

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Isn't it so great to have The Office back?! I'm so glad Dana is coming to help you!! Isaac has slept through the night all week. What a difference a full night's sleep makes.