Sunday, April 13, 2008

I got tagged...

I usually don't do e-mail forwards or tagging, but my niece tagged me, and when it comes from a cute 8-yr-old, I just have to do it. So here are the rules. Natalie tagged me. She's #1, DeAnn is #2, and I'm #3... Copy and paste to your own post. You have to answer the question but you can't repeat anyone else's answer. Make sure you copy and paste the previous answers. At the end of the questions, tag 3 people.

Name something you use in the shower.
1. Conditioner
2. Shampoo
3. Water
Name something people hate to find on their windshield.
1. Bird Poop
2. A crack
3. A ticket
Name something a man might buy before a date.
1. Flowers
2. a DVD
3. breathmints
Name something you'd cook in the microwave.
1. Ramen Noodles
2. Popcorn
3. frozen veggies
Name a piece of furniture people need help moving.
1. Piano
2. Washing machine
3. couch
Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner.
1. Gets into the garbage
2. Sniffing visitors
3. shed hair?
Name a kind of test you cannot study for.
1. Pop Quiz
2. Drug screen
3. vision test
Name something a boy scout gets a badge for.
1. Making fire
2. Knot tying
3. learning to swim
Name a phrase with the word "home" in it.
1. Love at Home
2. Home is where the heart is.
3. Start at Home (HGTV!)
Name a sport where players lose teeth.
1. Football
2. Boxing
3. Hockey
Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day.
1. Put them in detention
2. Be absent
3. Give homework over vacation
Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat.
1. Crow
2. Hummingbird
3. Robin
Name something that gets folded.
1. Towel
2. Laundry
3. A bad hand in a card game
Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it.
1. Underwear
2. Jeans
3. t-shirt (always has 4 holes)
Name something that gets smaller the more you use it.
1. Thread
2. Eraser
3. stick of butter

I tag whoever likes to be tagged. Annelise? Jennie? Who reads my blog?

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

So is Aaron still sleeping?

Sabrina said...

Good for you with getting Aaron to sleep through the night. We were all doing well but lately someone always seems to be up. Oh well, when I'm old I'll sleep.

Robyn said...

Yup, Aaron is still sleeping. I have to say, it was incredibly, unbelievably easy. Rachel still gets up sometimes, though. We've put her back in pull-ups at night.

DeAnn said...

We're going to get a fan for our room to try and drown out Isaac's crying and we're going to have Karen camp out in Natalie and Megan's room--we've got to get Isaac sleeping through the night! He cried off and on for an hour last night before I finally gave up and fed him.

Frau Magister said...

Since you asked who reads your blog, I will admit to it for a couple of month. I ran across it randomly in a series of blog links, but wasn't sure how to delurk. Anyway, you have really cute kids and it seems you are a great mom! Although it doesn't seem like a sophomore roommate should already have four kids.

Robyn said...

Sarah, you're awesome1