Saturday, March 1, 2008

Date Night

I love date night. I love babysitters. And I love chocolate, book stores, and a really good sandwich (for dinner). So, all in all I had a pretty good night! Christian and I have typically had a hard time finding babysitters. There are some youth in our ward now who have a deaf younger brother and can sign far better than I can. The kids loving having the girls come babysit, and I love it that I can get a break and feel comfortable that they can handle Rachel. Christian and I love going to to read in Barnes and Noble (or any other large, well stocked bookstore). We just like to read, and I can always find fun things to look through, not to mention a few moments of peace. Then there was the fabulous chocolate frozen custard shake we split on the way home... wonderful. Yeah for always having someone to spend Saturday night with!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

You guys are so cute and yeah for going on a date. We still need to find a babysitter.....

BeccaJane said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love bookstores!

The Green M&Ms said...

If you lived closer to us, you wouldn't have to worry about finding a babysitter! LOL Sorry...we really miss having you guys closer. It's been difficult on us, and we're hoping that when we move next year, we'll be MUCH closer to family.

Jodie said...

This is our favorite date, too! Bookstore and ice cream! Too fun. It sounds like your family is doing well!