Monday, January 21, 2008

It had to happen sometime

While I was busy caring for Hannah, Nathan, and Aaron, Rachel went up to my bathroom, got her hands on my haircutting scissors, and trimmed-slashed-her bangs. What do I do? There's no way for me to make it look good. Do I try to even it out, or do I just ignore it until her hair grows out? She's very proud of herself. I'm feeling stupid, because I know better than to leave scissors anywhere within a child's reach. Advice, please! (And I'll post pictures as soon as I replace my camera batteries)

5 comments:

Amy Rushton said...

I'm not the expert, but my expert mom suggested that you let them grow for a couple weeks until they are a little longer then start evening them at that point. I guess hair cutting just is the toddler/preschooler thing to do!

DeAnn said...

i did the same thing at her age. i got a little boy haircut with really short bangs.

Robyn said...

Why hasn't anyone come up with an easy solution--like a cute bald-ish haircut or miracle hair-gro for kids...?

Amy Rushton said...

Brian suggests Chia-pet seeds.

Jared said...

I suppose a buzz is out of the question??