Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Its such a busy, fun time of year! We'll have pictures soon, and might even get around to sending that family Christmas letter I typed up a few weeks ago and still haven't printed, but for now, this blog is our way of saying hi. We love you all, and hope you had a good holiday. Between planning our move, buying a home, Christian's trip to India, hosting family for Christmas, and family sickness, we've had a few things to keep us busy, but we feel blessed all the same.

1 comment:

whitney2001 said...

I have been thinking of you a lot lately and when I woke up this morning I felt inspired to look for you one more time and I did! On the first try!

Ive looked through your blog a little and it's so great to see you so happy. You have such a beautiful family! No one deserves it more... :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love Always, Erica