Friday, November 30, 2007

Sleep is a wonderful thing!

Aaron has always been a good sleeper, but last night was a first-- 11 hours and counting! I feel like I should wake him up to make sure he's okay, but on the other hand, I'm loving this! Of course, I woke up, even if he didn't. It'll take a lot of nights like last night before I get used to not having interruptions at night. I'm so pleased! We had our Relief Society Christmas party last night, and it went way too long--I left early at 9:15. Over 2 hours for an Enrichment night is too much. The kids were going crazy, especially Aaron, who was being passed around the women. He was so tired, but they wanted to give him a bottle or play with him. I finally left so he could rest, and he's been asleep ever since. I think I'll go check on him now...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay Robyn...this is more like it! I keep checking your old blog (which never changes) and thought there had to be something better out there. Nice to see you all again even if it is only in photos. :)

DeAnn said...

yea for Aaron! I'm sorry Christian's traveling has been so hard. I can relate--to the sleeping and losing your mind. \''/